Have Your Contracts Reviewed By Our Business Attorneys Before You Sign
At Harbour Business Law, we understand that contracts form the backbone of all commerce. Well-drafted contracts are crucial to businesses of all sizes and require a thoughtful balance of business pragmatism and client protection.
Don’t make the mistake of signing a contract before having it reviewed by a qualified attorney. Doing so could ultimately cost you more money on the backend.
Whether you need us to draft a new agreement, interpret or review an existing one, or help you get out of a bad one, our attorneys have the experience, knowledge, and dedication to guide your business in the right direction.
Commonly drafted and negotiated contracts include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Bank Finance and Loan Agreements
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Consulting Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Invention Assignment Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Management Agreements
- Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Promissory Notes and Security Agreements
- Restrictive Covenant Agreements (non-compete, non-disclosure, non-solicitation)
- Separation/Severance Agreements
- Settlement Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Stock Purchase Agreements
Get in touch with us today.